Final final post


Hello, classmates, today we have the last post of English four L
Well, when I start in the university I didn’t anything about English, so I had that take the subject English one. I can say that I have improve in this two years, at least now I understand the majority of words when I read, and I understand a little of words when I listen to someone talk in English.
In English three we begin to make post, I think that the idea of the post is really good, because maybe we don’t improve a lot in grammar or these things, but we lost the fear about write or try to think in English.
They are a lot of things that I need improve, grammar, vocabulary, my hearing, among others; but this is my last semester with a subject of English in the curriculum of the career. Maybe some semester I take the subject “Scientific English” for learn more, but this depend of the time and the workload that I had in the future.  Also I had think make a course of English when I finish the career, because is very important have this knowledge in this time for have a job.
Outside the English class I using the English very few, in fact only when I listen music, because I don’t watch very TV shows in English currently, and when I watch English TV shows this are translate to Spanish. Also I don´t watch youtubers in English, nor read books in English.
Well, I hope that you have a good ending of semester, and you enjoyed my posts. Bye, classmates.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japan

music is my language ♪♫♬