music is my language ♪♫♬

The music is very important in my life because help me to feel cheerful, speciallity in the mornings jijiji It fill me of good vibes.

When I was teen I loved the Latin rock, I listened much Los Tres, Los fabulosos Cadillacs, Fito Páez, etc, but in specific I loved Soda Stereo and Cerati.

TEMAZO.

¡Soda Stereo, carajo!


In this moment of my life I love and enjoy the music in general, so I don't have a favourite style.
I like classical, rock, metal, pop, reggueton, salsa, cumbia, rancheras, hip hop, rock and roll, indie, reggae, electronic, grunge, and the music style what comes you to mind. 

Commonly I listening  more Gorillaz, System of a down, Mac DeMarco, Marina and the Diamonds and Coldplay, and all in my music reproductor of this blog.




In my blog you can find a music reproductor, in the top (only in computer vision), with some songs that like me. I decided put only music in english for the theme of the subject (I hope that you enjoy it).

My favourite instrument is the guitar, I love played the guitar, it make me happy.




The music films that I more remember are in specific of final scenes , as:






¡Gracias totales for read my post!

Comments

  1. Music also helps me get up early

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gorillaz, they have incredible music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the final scene of the "Fight Club" <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!! I LOVE Marina and the diamonds :3 (primadona girls yeah :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Soda Stereo, specially Tratame Suavemente <333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like Coldplay and the guitar :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japan