Irrelevant things about me


Hi. Mi name is Geraldine, but you can tell me Geri.
I was born in Santiago of Chile, where I keep living.
I am the smaller of four sisters, it is like to have four mothers.

When I was a little girl I don't had with who play, because my sisters were teenagers, so I wanted went to the school or kindergarden for met friends. But at the short time of start, It was stop. I hated the school.



As soon as I finished the school, I began to study pharmaceutical chemistry, but be very difficult to me accustom to the university life. So, I decide take a preuniversitario, and then come back to study.

In the present I have twenty two years old. I'm study again, and the same career, because I love it.



This year, for first time, I have hobbies; I meditate, run and riding a bike. This help me to relax me and for control the stress. I recommend these hobbies.

I have a cat named Cata Brown. She's very sweet, although sometimes she bite me playing.



And I don't know what more tell you, so bye ✌


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japan

music is my language ♪♫♬