Japan



Image result for nekojitablogI would like to visit Japan, because I think that all the culture Japanese is very interesting. 

Image result for steins gateAnd I like that the Japaneses are too respectful and well-mannered.


Image result for japanImage result for death noteI like watch videos of Nekojita blog, a Channel of YouTube that show different things about Japan, places, typical foods, traditions and tips for people that want travel to Japan.

I like the anime, that are the japanes animations. I had watch many anime, but I have two favorites: Steins gate and Death note.
Image result for akihabara


In this country I would like to go to Akihabara, that is a commercial zone of Tokyo. And I would like to see and learn about their anti-seismic architecture and their flora. And I would like to drink the kinds different of sake (alcoholic drinks). 



Image result for kimi ni todoke valentine's day

I would like to celebrate the Valentine's day and the White day there.


I would like to go to study the language, and maybe live there, I think that is so different to our country that would be interesting see if I could familiarize with their customs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music is my language ♪♫♬