From cartoons, animes to TV series


Since I was a kid I had enjoyed much watching  TV series, cartoons, anime and films. When I get home from the school I stayed a lot of hours watching TV, in special cartoons and anime.
In the actuality I’m an occasional watcher, because I should study or do procedures, and I don’t have much time for watching TV.
The TV series that I like the most in this moment is Criminal minds, is an American police drama, I like learning the psychology of psychopaths. Other TV series that I like very much is How I meet your mother, that is a American sitcom.
I don’t have a favorite cartoon, some of those that I like are Gravity falls, The amazing world of Gumball and Foster’s home for imaginary friends.
I don’t have been watching many animes, only about a 15. My favorite one is Death note, because I like the themes that it touches, like the law and the power, and the how the humans can become corrupted. Others animes that I like are Steins gate and Fullmetal alchemist.
With my family sometimes I watch TV series of police dramas like Law and Order, CSI, The Mentalist; or family movies, actuated or animated.
These are a good theme of conversation with my friends, classmates and family, and I like that recommend me films, cartoons, Tv series, or animes.
I had never be a fan of read comics or mangas, because I never had have of this books.


Image result for gravity falls gif mabel

Comments

  1. I also watched Foster's home for imaginary friends are fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japan

music is my language ♪♫♬