Microscope

Well, yet I don’t know much about materials, instruments or techniques in private important for my career (Chemistry and Pharmacy). This semester I have the subject General biology, and I had learn how use the optical microscope, for this I choose this them.
The microscope is a scientific instrument of high precision, this give a increase image about it that you are analyse, this is achieved for optics pieces that it have, called lent.
There are different kinds of microscopes, I learn about optical microscope, transmission electron microscope and scanning electron microscope. In general the microscopes are used for can be watch the invisible structures for the naked eye, but each of this kinds of microscopes have their particular uses: generally the optical microscope is used for watch living organism and see their vital process; the transmission electron microscope is used for watch structures of dead organism, and the scanning electron microscope is used for can be the surfaces with detail.
In my career is very important because we need work in nano world for create news medicines.
And about the future use, I don’t know, now achieve their function.
This instrument has had a important impact in improve the quality of the life of the people, because it help us to know that occur in the invisible part of our bodies. I only see advantages to this instrument, I think that the only “bad” is that not yet achieve a resolution as to watch some structures very little.
Image result for human blood cells in microscope
Human blood under the microscope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan

music is my language ♪♫♬