Future job


Hello, friend, this blog address about the job that I will like to have.

I am studying a  major in pharmacy. I love this career, because I could help people of different kinds, I can choose between many positions of job and I like it; and try to improve the health of the people, it is exciting to me.

I will prefer to have a job indoors, because I feel good in closed places, with control temperature and sounds, although for me it is not a problem a job outdoor.

I would like to have a job in a hospital in clinical pharmacy help people that have accident, although I imagine that it should be very stressful, but the satisfaction of helping I hope it is higher; in a CESFAM in the pharmacy, or lead the patient about his or her medication, I think that it is beautiful to spend time with the patients; or in a laboratory investigating new medicines, I think that this is great, the study and work, and maybe sometime I could discover something to change the world.

I am not interesting in travelling a lot in my job, because I like to stay at home, with my family, for this, the jobs above are interesting and adequate to me. Well, about the salary I know that in all this jobs it is okay, and is good.

Comments

  1. I want to help other persons with the career that I am studying too. And I really hope do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japan

music is my language ♪♫♬